- Engineer of record
- Precast engineering consultant to precast manufacturer
As engineer of record, many RBA projects involve the use of precast concrete. The extent of the precast may be limited to architectural accents such as copings, cornices, and sills, or the structure may be an all-precast solution.
As a consultant to precast manufacturers, we typically work within the scope defined by the project architect and engineer of record to design individual precast units and connections. However, projects may also be design-build, in which case we work with the precast manufacturer and project owner to develop the project scope and then work with the manufacturer to design the individual precast elements to fit the project owner’s needs.
- Sheridan Hollow Parking Structure
- Dartmouth Hitchcock Parking Structure
- Capital Commons Parking Structure
- Cummings 500 Office Building